AES has earned a national reputation for scientific studies of birds, bats, herpetiles, and protected wildlife species. Often, ecologists work closely with agencies – federal, state, and local – on wildlife inventories, habitat assessment, and restoration planning, and projects to address issues of protected species.
AES senior field ecologists have decades of experience in assessing wildlife populations and interactions, and in wildlife habitat planning with special provisions for animal life cycle needs.
- Comprehensive Wildlife Studies
- Bird + Bat Studies for Wind Energy
- Threatened + Endangered Species Studies
- Habitat Assessment
- Habitat Management Planning
- Reintroduction + Management of Wildlife Populations
- Wildlife Ecotoxicology + Disease
- Nuisance Wildlife Management
- FAA Airport Wildlife Hazard Assessment